Pages

Jul 19, 2016

Cameras That I Would Buy (From Nikon)

Here is a short list of all the cameras I would buy if I was rich.

  • Every camera in existence


Okay, okay that probably wasn't helpful at all. Let me break things down a bit. These are the cameras that I would recommend for different price ranges and experience levels. If you're looking for a camera and you take photography seriously, I hope this list can help you choose the right one for you.

Note: This list is only Nikon Cameras. I have nothing against any other brands and I would definatally buy a Canon or Sony or any other brand if it fit my needs more than a Nikon. I simply am more informed about Nikon than other brands currently and therfore feel it better to keep my list to Nikon. I may do more lists of different brands in the future.

Beginners

 These will be cameras under $600

  • Nikon D3300. ($546)  See it Here
  • Nikon D5200. ($496)  See it Here
  • Nikon Coolpix L330 ($179) This camera would be for an absolute beginner. It is not a DSLR. See it Here

Intermediate

These will be cameras under $2000

Expert

These will be cameras under $5000

No comments:

Post a Comment