Pages

May 5, 2016

How I Started Photogrpahy



Any time my family would take a trip anywhere, even if it was close by, my mom would want to take hundreds of pictures of everyone. I didn't mind when I was really little, but as I grew older, I started to want a way out of the deadly photographs my mom was constantly taking and so I decided to try taking the pictures instead. I was about nine at this point and the only camera I'd ever used was a tiny toy.

Eventually, the camera began to work it's magic in my mind and I grew more interested in learning about how to use it better. I soon wanted my own, and later I got my first camera: a Sony DSC-W530. 





Several years passed and I enjoyed playing around with the little Sony, unaware that the world of photography included much more than a simple camera. When I discovered how much more there was to learn, I immediately started diving in.
I soon realized that I would need a knew camera.
My little Sony had served me well, but it was time for an upgrade. 
After what seemed like forever of searching the web for the best camera in my price range, I settle on  Nikon D5200 DSLR.
That is the camera I currently own and I'm very happy with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment